Congratulations Dear Student!
You are already at the second question of the web quest.
Your next task will be connected with the greatest English-speaking writer in history, that is William Shakespeare!
Follow the link below, read the article and answer the following questions.
1. What epoch in English history was William Shakespeare born?
2. Where was Shakespeare born?
3. Did Shakespeare complete his studies at the local grammar school?
4. Did Shakespeare have a family?
5. What did Shakespeare do between 1585 and 1592?
6. Are there any theories suggesting that the playwright William Shakespeare did not exist at all?
7. What legendary theatre did Shakespeare establish?
8. When were the most famous of his 37-plus plays written?
9. How old was Shakespeare when he died?
10. Is it true that Shakespeare helped transform the English language?